Pricing & Process
Working with a family portrait photographer should be fun and reasonably priced; we’ll take care of the fun during the shoot, and in order to make sure it is affordable, I have a transparent pricing policy so you can set your budget (unless you get carried away ordering prints!) in your own time.
Affordable Family Photography In Bath
Session Fee – £95.00
Photo session fees are due at the time of booking to secure your desired date, and to cover my time and creative input. Book your photo shoot now.
Mounted and signed prints from £29
Family photos can be purchased at the time of the viewing; prints can be presented in a variety of formats and sizes to suit you and your home. Download a complete price list here.
Gift Vouchers – £95.00
Why not bless somebody with a ‘gift of memories?’ Order a gift voucher here and give the gift that keeps on giving. They can enjoy a photographic session in their own time, and have a permanent reminder of the event with the prints they buy.
Would you like to receive a complimentary mounted photograph? Learn how, and discover the benefits of hosting a ‘photo social’ event here.
- Book your Bath photo shoot by contacting me to select an available date, and pay the session fee to confirm your date. (Please visit our FAQs page to read our cancellation policy before making your reservation)
- Prior to the shoot, I will contact you to discuss locations and answer any questions you may have.
- On the day of the shoot please arrive shortly before the agreed time and ensure your family wears simple, classic clothes, avoiding patterns, bold logos or stripes. Please try and co-ordinate your coloured tops so that you don’t clash. Remember it’s your photo session so the choice is yours. Please bring necessities for your children such as tissues and drinks. The shoot should last approximately 60 to 90 minutes.
- After the session we will agree an online viewing period that will be within 30 days of the shoot
- View your photos online via your own password protected private viewing area. You will have a 5 day period to view, select and pay for the images you would like. The online viewing will include a slide show to music from your shoot, and a collection of the best semi-edited 90 images (approx) that I’ll select. You choose the images you desire and select print sizes and colours. Payment is required at this stage – either online via PayPal, bank deposit or by cheque accompanied by a printed and completed order form. (tbc) Please note that you must view and complete your order within the agreed 5 day viewing window. After this time your collection will be taken offline and you may be charged a £25 late viewing fee to re-view the collection.
- Collect your signed, mounted and sealed prints from Estienne on an agreed date or wait to receive your disk of digital images if that’s what you have ordered.
- Enjoy your elegant new visual memories for years to come!
Please view our Terms and Conditions here